Welcome to my blog!
There are tons of good content on the internet; great contributions from entrepreneurs, scholars, activists, thought leaders, and tech gurus.
So why in the world did I create this blog?
To be honest, I always asked myself this question.
But after a lot of reading, reflection, and soul-search, I realized that each one of us has a message to share, has a perspective to add, has a unique angle and twist to things.
In this blog, you will find a formula, an “algorithm”, a recipe to connect the dots between:
- Self Development
- Technology and innovation
You’re more than welcome to check these pages and see life in 3D, the three dimensions that shape our identity: the Spiritual, The Social, and the Intellectual.
- Dr. Mohannad Hakeem is a researcher, speaker, activist, and a “freel
- ance” Imam residing in Dearborn, Michigan.
- He enjoys teaching about the Tafsir (interpretation) of the Quran, Fiqh of leadership, Islamic history, & the Seerah (Biography) of Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
- He frequently records video reminders on his blog mhakeem.com in addition to contributions on The Daily Reminder Network, aboutislam.net, and Muslimmatters.
- Dr. Hakeem earned his PhD in Mechanical Engineering and currently works as a full time research engineer at Ford Motor Company – Research and Innovation Center.
- To date, he has authored 50 invention disclosures and 10 technical papers. ( check this link for a complete list)