Welcome to my blog!
I am a controls engineer who is trying to write an “algorithm”, a recipe, a blueprint, to connect the dots between seemingly fragmented pieces of my life:
- Self Development
- Love and Marriage
- Technology and innovation
You’re more than welcome to check these pages and see life in 3D, the three dimensions that shape our identity: the Spiritual, The Social, and the Intellectual. I would love more if you can connect with me and let me know what you agree / disagree with my approach and my viewpoints…
Dr. Mohannad Hakeem
Dearborn, Jan 15th, 2020
- Dr. Mohannad Hakeem is a freelance imam from Dearborn Michigan.
- In his day job, he published 80 patents and papers as a research engineer at Ford motor company.
- In his community life, he has led sermons, workshops, and youth retreats in the U.S. over the past 14 years.
- He studied under renowned scholars in Lebanon and the Muslim world (Shiekh Amin Al Kurdi, Shiekh Mohammad Hani Al-Jozo, Dr. Abdul Rahman Thakir, Shiekh Ahmad Al Homsi, Shiekh Abdulhamid Salem)
- He enjoys sharing insights from the Tafsir (interpretation) of the Quran, Seerah (biography) of Prophet Muhammad PBUH, and history to inspire his audience towards spiritual well-being, life-design, and activism.
- Since most of his message is directed towards college students and young professionals, he tries to connect them with other segments of the community through ‘Ahmo’ (uncle) jokes, which is his own twist on dad jokes.
- He lives with his wife Ghina & his four kids in Dearborn, Michigan, USA.